Monday, May 24, 2010

Super stressed out! My family is getting together this weekend for Memorial day. I had asked for the weekend off but of course they didnt give it to me. :( I feel like whenever my family wants to get together its always the worst weekend for Spencer and I. I know that they dont intentionally do it that way. This weekend i have Sunday off but Spencer has to work Sunday and i work Saturday but he has it off. UGHH I can't wait till spencer gets done with school and gets a real job where he can have weekends and holidays off. He does have weekends off and has the day of the holiday off but because its memorial day this coming weekend he has to work on sunday to make up having monday off. GRR

Last night Spencer and I watched the Celebrity Apprentice and The Brooks and Dunn tribute concert! I really liked the concert! Everyone sounded great :)

I have to go into work at 3 today and i close BOO :( So i guess il going to go and get ready now!

1 comment:

Melissa J. said...

Hey! So I found your blog! How fun - I hope you keep it updated. It's a great way to keep in touch and see what you guys are up to! Hope you can have some time with your family this weekend - work sure does suck sometimes...Love you!