Friday, May 21, 2010

Last night I got off of work at 7 and i had to rush home because Allison and Chris were coming over to hang out. They got here around 745ish and we watched some shows and talked. We also played a game called nertz! It was a lot of fun! My favorite childhood card game to play was speed and this was a lot like it. Then at 9 the Mentalist came on and it was the season finale so we HAD to watch that! :)

This morning Spencer woke up at 5am because he had to be to work early today! Every Friday they have meetings for the Account Managers so hes gotta get up early. I also had to be to work early but not as early as Spencer. I had to be to work at 830am. But it felt like 4am to me. LOL

Today was pretty slow at the store for me but Spencer had a SUPER busy day today! He is still trying to make his way home right now! Poor guy! I've got Pizza and breadsticks for him when he gets home :)

Tonight i think we might just rent a movie and relax. I know Spencers dad wants to go fishing but its been raining all day and its still spitting.

No comments: