Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today was a crazy day! It had its ups and downs but once Spencer got home everything was GREAT! I woke up today determined to clean EVERY little corner of our place. I stared out with the bathroom, I scrubbed the shower walls and tub which was much
needed!!

Tonight i have mutual and Spencer is going fishing with his dad on the St. Joe River! I much rather be with them than cleaning up trash along the road for a service project! Ha oh well i guess ill get blessing!

Spencer and I went to the movies the other night and saw Date Night and we thought that it was funny but not what we expected! I think i laughed the hardest at the very end when the credits were rolling and they were showing the bloopers! Steve Carell is so funny! Overall i think they did a great job but just a little disappointed.

No comments: